Welcome in Schladming-Dachstein
Wander-Vitalhotel Steirerhof ****
The Steirerhof is beautifully situated 300 metres above the Enns-Valley, at an elevation of 1050 m, on the eastern edge of the extensive sunny plateau of the styrian Ramsau in Pichl/Vorberg - a splendid location amid idyllic countryside with a wonderful view to the Dachstein massif and the Schladminger Tauern.
Experience an unique countryside “on 3 floors” with countless sport- and leisure amenities.
Your holiday at Steirerhof Including the Schladming-Dachstein SummerCard!
Hotel Inclusive achievements:
- in summer 5 guided hikes from Moday to Friday and introduction into Nordic Walking
- in winter 3 guided snowshoe hikes from Monday to Friday; special snowshoe hikes five times a week
- advisory service and recommendations of possible tours and tour descriptions
- transfer to the starting point of our guided tours
- prepare your hiking-snack at your breakfast buffet
- rental of hiking sticks, backpacks, drinking bottles and polar-watches
- coffee break in the afternoon (coffee, tea and pastries)
- extensive breakfast buffet
- 4-course dinner with choice
- Railway station pick up
- “Steirerhof´s Badestube” – our wellness area
and from 15. until 22. September 2012
Wir würden uns freuen Sie als Gast in unserem Wanderhotel begrüßen zu dürfen.
Familie Pitzer und das Steirerhof Team